Accidents & Personal Injury
You want to do everything you can to protect yourself and the people you love after a catastrophic personal injury or wrongful death within the family. At the law offices of Feldheim & Wilenkin, our Detroit catastrophic injury lawyers have the experience and resources to handle the most complex personal injury claims.Protecting the Rights of the Injured and Disabled in Michigan
Contact Feldheim & Wilenkin Today
- Medical malpractice: From surgical errors and birth trauma to the failure to diagnose DVT, pulmonary embolism and cancer, we will conduct a full investigation into your case to determine whether or not medical malpractice played a role.
- Car accidents: Whether you are in a major wreck on the highway or you are struck from behind on a back road, make sure you take care of your injuries after your car accident.
- Truck and motorcycle accidents: Due to the size disparity between cars and both trucks and motorcycles, these accidents are much more likely to cause catastrophic injuries.
- Electrocutions: Whether you were hurt by a downed power line, on the job while using dangerous equipment, or you were injured at home using a defective product, we can help.
- Long-term and short-term disability: If you have been denied the short or long-term disability benefits you deserve, we can help you fight back.
- Fire Loss Claims: If you have suffered a fire loss, don't let the insurance company low ball you. Let us help you to start your inventory of losses and let us protect your interests until the claim is settled.
- Premises liability: Have you been injured on someone else's property? Whether you were injured in a slip-and-fall accident or were the victim of a dog bite, we can help you explore your recovery options.
- Social Security and workers' compensation: Our firm offers help to people in need of workers' compensation or Social Security Disability Insurance if they are no longer able to work after their injury or illness.
- On-the-job injuries: Many people injured at work can file an additional personal injury claim above and beyond workers' compensation. We will help you to explore your full range of options.
- Wrongful death: If you have lost a loved one due to someone else's negligence, we can help you protect your family's future by filing a wrongful death claim.
- Dog Bites: Michigan law imposes strict liability for dog bites and injuries on the dog's owner unless the dog was provoked. Let us maximize your recovery for scarring and suffering.
- Life Insurance Death Benefit Claims: If the insurance company is refusing to pay a death benefit, we will analyze that refusal at no cost to you. If we think you have a valid claim, we will pursue that claim on a contingent fee basis.
- Defective Products: If a defective product caused serious injury, we will pursue a claim against the manufacturer of that product.
Whatever kind of personal injury claim you may have, our attorneys are ready to help you explore your full range of recovery options. Located just outside Detroit, we represent victims across Michigan. Call us at 248.737.0700 or contact us online today to learn more. We return phone calls promptly.